rachaelspence12

Variety is the Spice of Life

My addiction in life is books (with chocolate a close run second). I am a solidly confirmed convert to Ebooks - not because I dislike paper, "real" books, but because they take up less space! I have literally run out of room in my small, 2.5 bed UK terrace to store any more books - and I think if I carried on buying books for me AND the children... divorce would ensue! I can't promise to keep this blog up to date - reading takes priority! I can promise variety, and honesty.

A Fall of Water (Elemental Mysteries #4)
Elizabeth Hunter
The Draykon Series Omnibus (Draykon, #1-3)
Charlotte E. English

Broken Beauty (Broken Beauty Novellas #1)

Broken Beauty (Broken Beauty Novellas #1) - Chloe Adams Please take note of the warning attached to this book. The subject topic and emotional content of this novella definitely justify this warning.

I would not usually read something that could possibly play on my mind but after reading the prologue I got stuck in and was drawn into Mia's privileged, yet tragic, life. The characters pull you into the story which in turn breaks your heart and infuriates you - or it did me.

I'm not sure if or how this could be used as an educational text but after reading the prologue and subsequent novella I would definitely say this would be possible.